Puppy Sponsorship Program
Donation of $2500 or $5000 (Individual, Group, or Corporate)
All donations are tax deductible
- Sponsor has naming privileges for puppy. (BOD Approval)
- Receive pictures of your puppy along with T-shirts
- Receive logo car stickers
- Presence on Smoky Mountain Service Dogs web site
- Name on dog's service vest
- Visits/email updates on dog's progress
- Not all puppies will successfully complete the training program or meet the criteria for placement. Puppies sponsored for a donation of $2500 will not be replaced with another puppy. Those puppies sponsored by a donation of $5000 will be replaced until the sponsored puppy completes the SMSD program.
"Friends", a Message From Our Dogs
Written by Mitch Townley specifically as Theme Song for Smoky Mountain Service Dogs
US Army Veteran Kevin Jankoski with "Blitz", his SMSD mobility assistance dog. Graduated Oct. 16th
Marine Veteran SGT. Bradley Walker with "Bella", his SMSD mobility assistance dog.
Recent graduates SGT. Robert Harris and mobility assistance service dog "Bearden", sponsored by the Bearden HS JROTC Cadet Corps.
Smoky Mountain Service Dogs "Tribute to Our Military"
Each Smoky Mountain Service Dog puppy is hand selected by our trainers and the majority will come from reputable breeders. Appropriate shelter/rescue dogs may also be considered.
Volunteer Dennis Tissot Training Bella and Blitz
Smoky Mountain Service Dogs now accepting Preliminary Applications.
Did You Know?
Over 50 million Americans, ages 5-65 have physical or psychological disabilities.
22 military veterans commit suicide daily, 7,744 annually
It takes approximately 2 years, between $20,000 to $25,000 and 1200 hours of training to place a service dog.